HEINE OMEGA 500 Breath Shield
For a clear view during examinations
The Breath Shield, developed exclusively for the HEINE OMEGA 500 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope, covers the mouth, nose and chin area.
- Outstanding view through the ophthalmoscope thanks to a cut-out on the optics
- Lightweight, rigid material for a comfortable fit
- Easy to attach to the instrument
- Comfortable working – there is no contact between the wearer’s nose and the Breath Shield, and all the controls on the ophthalmoscope are freely accessible.
- The OMEGA 500 with the Breath Shield attached can be charged directly on the EN 50 UNPLUGGED wall-mounted charging station.
- Breath Shields are consumables.
Catalogue Number: C-000.33.016
Breath Shield for direct attachment to the ophthalmoscope – for a clear view and comfortable working.
1x Breath Shield, 1x mounting clip
Cleaning and disinfection instructions
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.