HEINE BETA 200 VET F.O. Otoscope XHL
Our best otoscope for veterinary medicine with XHL
The ideal instrument for examining disorders of the ear canal in animals. Exceptional durability combined with optimum magnification. BETA VET otoscopes are the result of ongoing optimisation and further development down to the smallest detail – where we leave nothing to chance.
- Quick overview
- Extreme durability
- Intuitive operability
- Flexible power source options
1. Quick overview
- Very good spatial representation due to glass lenses developed specifically for veterinary medicine
- 2.5x magnification
- Natural colour rendering
- Even, bright and reflex-free illumination due to fiber-optic technology
- Xenon halogen illumination (XHL)
2. Extreme durability
- Solid metal housing
- Scratch-proof, large viewing window
- Consistently good view over many years
3. Intuitive operability
- Practical one-finger operation
- Always the ideal light intensity due to patented and continuous brightness control
- Easy instrumentation due to fixed, swivelling viewing window
- Safe, hygienic reprocessing
- Pneumatic eardrum testing by means of an integrated insufflation port
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable handle: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the BETA 200 VET is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers
Practical and expandable with other HEINE instrument heads
Catalogue Number: G-011.27.388
BETA 200 VET F.O. Otoscope in XHL, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 200 VET F.O. Otoscope XHL
1 set = 3 reusable SANALON S speculaG-000.21.213
For pneumatic testing.B-000.11.240
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.