Leaflets, downloads and articles
Below you will find important leaflets and downloads like Chaos & Clues an algorithm for pigmented skin malignancy.
Below you will find important articles on dermatoscopy. Please note, that these articles were written by external authors and that HEINE has no influence on their design and content.
- HEINE Dermatoscopy - Scabies Diagnostics Flyer
- Chaos & Clues – Algorithm for Pigmented Skin Malignancy (Australian method)
- Scale of skin type (Fitzpatrick)
- Photo documentation DELTA 20T
- Sunscreen instructions for patients
- Algorithm for differentiating between melanocytic and non-melanocytic skin tumours
- Review of vasculature visualized on dermoscopy - Journal of Dermoscopy, 2017 - Autor: TOGAWA Yei, Department of Dermatology, Chiba University Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba, Japan
- Other algorithms for melanocytic lesions - DermNet NZ - Autor: Hon Assoc Prof Amanda Oakley
- Use of Non-contact Dermatoscopy in the Diagnosis of Scabies - Autors: Ming-Yun Wu, Shu-Lin Hu, Che-Hao Hsu
- Dermatoscopy in routine practice "Chaos and Clues" - This article by Cliff Rosendahl, Alan Cameron, Ian McColl and David Wilkinson outlines one method for the effective use of dermatoscopy in daignosing melanoma and other skin malignancies in general pratise
- Introduction to Dermatoscopy - Presentation of Cliff Rosendahl, Harald Kittler, Alan Cameron, Agata Bulinska, Ian McColl, Hélène Roche Plaine
- Differences Between Polarized Light Dermoscopy and Immersion Contact Dermoscopy for the Evaluation of Skin Lesions - Autors: Cristiane Benvenuto-Andrade, MD; Stephen W. Dusza, MPH; Anna Liza C. Agero, MD; Alon Scope, MD; Milind Rajadhyaksha, PhD; Allan C. Halpern, MD; Ashfaq A. Marghoob, MD