HEINE F.O. Angled Laryngoscope Handle
For complex intubation
The angle of the blade to the handle gives a significantly better view for intubation e. g. in cases of injury to the neck.
- ISO 7376 (green standard)
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology and brightness control
Catalogue Number: F-007.22.945
Accessories for HEINE F.O. Angled Laryngoscope Handle
For BETA rechargeable handles, Standard Laryngoscope Handles and F.O. Angled handle.X-007.99.383
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the light source in my HEINE F.O. Angled Laryngoscope Handle?
Unscrew the head:
- Use the special key to unscrew the nut. A coin can also be used and should be inserted by downward pressure into the slits in the nut and the sleeve.
- Remove the nut completely, take out the sleeve and bulb.
- Insert the new bulb into the opening , place the sleeve over it, screw in the nut and tighten with a coin.
- Replace the head so that the marks face each other and screw in tight.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany