HEINE OMEGA 600 Breath Shield
For a clear view during examinations
The Breath Shields, developed exclusively for the HEINE OMEGA 600 and OMEGA 500 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope, cover the mouth, nose and chin area.
- Outstanding view through the ophthalmoscope thanks to a cut-out on the optics
- Lightweight, rigid material for a comfortable fit
- Easy to attach to the instrument
- Comfortable working – the nose doesn’t touch the Breath Shield. All the controls and levers on the ophthalmoscope are freely accessible.
- Both the OMEGA 600 and the OMEGA 500 can be charged directly at the corresponding wall chargers (OMEGA 600 CW1 wall charger or EN 50 UNPLUGGED) with the Breath Shield on.
- Breath Shields are consumables.
Catalogue Number: C-000.33.018
Breath Shield for direct attachment to the ophthalmoscope – for a clear view and comfortable working.
1x Breath Shield
Cleaning and disinfection instructions
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.