HEINE EasyClean LED Laryngoscope Handle
100% waterproof. In the case of immersion disinfection ('High-Level Disinfection') or low temperature sterilisation processes (STERRAD®, STERIS®), neither the batteries nor the LED light unit need to be removed.
- 100 % waterproof
- Autoclavable LED technology
- Simple, safe reprocessing
- More Information
- LED in HEINE Quality – or LED HQ.
100% waterproof. In the case of immersion disinfection (‘High-Level Disinfection’) or low temperature sterilisation processes (STERRAD®, STERIS®), neither the batteries nor the LED light unit need to be removed.
Autoclavable LED technology: No removal of the light unit required for use in autoclaves, just batteries.
Non-slip “Wave Design” improves the reliability of the wipe disinfectant for the handle after use (‘Intermediate Disinfection’).
HEINE has set a new standard which maintains that only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light intensity and thermal management to a colour rendering index as high as possible.
That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LEDHQ.
Maximum brightness: 3x brighter than conventional halogen light.
Virtually unlimited hours of working life.
Typ. 10 hours of operating time (EasyClean LED Laryngoscope Handle incontinuous operation).
Compatible with all laryngoscope blades according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
Catalogue Number: F-008.22.820
- HEINE EasyClean Hygienic Reprocessing
- HEINE EasyClean Instruction for Use
- HEINE EasyClean Flyer
- HEINE EasyClean Poster Hygienic Reprocessing FR CA
- HEINE EasyClean Poster Hygienic Reprocessing
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Study Summary Jodi Shermann
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Study Summary McGain_p1
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Study Summary McGain_p2
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do high level disinfection or sterilization using wipe disinfection?
Wiping does not achieve high-level disinfection or sterilization.
How can I do the spaulding classification?
What do I need aditionally for manual cleaning?
• Clean, dry cloth
• Clean container or sink ; Size: at least 30 x 30 x 10 cm
• Demineralized water
• Soft plastic brushes
How often shall I brush for manual cleaning?
Brush at least 3 times (submerged in the cleaning solution)
Which Brush shall I use for which surface?
• For the easy to access surfaces, use a large brush
• For the difficult to access places brush them at least 5 times using a small, round plastic brush.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany