FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
HEINE EasyClean LED Laryngoscope Handle
Can I do high level disinfection or sterilization using wipe disinfection?
Wiping does not achieve high-level disinfection or sterilization.
Where can I find lists of EPA-registered disinfectants?
How can I do the spaulding classification?
https://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulation and Guidance/GuidanceDocuments/UCM253010.pdf; pages 11,12
What do I need aditionally for manual cleaning?
• Clean, dry cloth
• Clean container or sink ; Size: at least 30 x 30 x 10 cm
• Demineralized water
• Soft plastic brushes
How often shall I brush for manual cleaning?
Brush at least 3 times (submerged in the cleaning solution)
Which Brush shall I use for which surface?
• For the easy to access surfaces, use a large brush
• For the difficult to access places brush them at least 5 times using a small, round plastic brush.
What do I need aditionally for manual disinfection?
• Clean disinfection container or sink / Size: at least 30 x 30 x 10 cm
• sterile, dry cloth
• Sterile demineralized water
What must I consider in terms of automated cleaning and disinfection?
• The washer/disinfector must be loaded so as not to interfere with the result of the cleaning procedure.
• Rinsing processes must guarantee that all areas are sufficiently free of residue.
Which A0-Value must be reached? (ISO 15883-1)
The A0-Value must be at least 3000 (ISO 15883-1)
What is the reason for the necessity for EPA-registered claim for activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Hepatitis B?
https://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/UCM253010.pdf; pages 11,12
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.