HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
Uniting diagnostic precision and mobility.
Small on the outside, big on the inside – this mobile masterpiece is taking medical professionals by storm. The crystal-clear image was accomplished using the new achromatic HEINE optical system.
- Fits into any pocket
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Excellent colour rendering due to LED HQ
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app or the HEINE Cube System
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- True field of view of 21mm (lens 22mm) Ø
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge state
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
3 possibilities of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 Doctors and HEINE Dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
Catalogue Number: K-210.28.305
DELTAoneStandard Edition (black-silver) with contact plate with scale, USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply, case
- HEINE DoC_dermatoscopes_MDR_20210610.pdf
- HEINE DoC_contact plates_tubes_20210610.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use DELTAone_DELTA30_MED176623.pdf
- HEINE_DELTAone DELTA 30_Reprocess_MED 176627_rev04_EN.pdf
Downlaod all (zip)
Further articles / Accessories HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
For the examination of difficult-to-access pigmented lesionsK-000.24.207
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.267
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.265
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.264
suitable for für DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.262
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.263
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.261
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.260
Suitable for many common smartphone mounting cases with a smooth surface where the camera must not protrude from the case. Assembly guideK-000.34.270
The new hand-held dermatoscope from HEINE, the DELTA 30 and the DELTAone, are definitely two huge upgrades provided by this historical company. The HEINE dermatoscopes were always considered incredibly accurate because of their high quality optical lens. With the latest innovations, not only the quality, but also the portability was greatly enhanced. I find the DELTAone especially intriguing because of the small size coupled with a spectacular optical capacity. So, enjoy using these new dermatologic toys in your clinical routine!
Professor Guiseppe Argenziano, Head of the Dermatology Unit at the University of Campania, Naples (Italy)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
When is an examination in non-contact mode recommended?
During clinical examination of hard-to-reach-areas (e.g. between the toes or fingers), where direct contact with the lesion is difficult, as well as in rare clinical cases with infection risk, it can be recommended to use the HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone without the contact plate mounted – in non-contact mode.
This offers a better visualisation of hard–to-reach lesions as well as the opportunity to observe infectious lesions properly without direct contact with the skin.
Click here for more information.
How to change the intensity of the illumination?
To change the level of light intensity, please press the button situated on the right of the power button in the middle of the instrument. Pressing the same button several times will switch between the 3 options. Please choose the illumination of your preference. When turning the device back on, it will automatically restore the illumination level that has been used last before turning the device off.
To change the level of light intensity, please press the small black button situated on the right side of the instrument. Pressing the same button several times will switch between the 3 options. Please choose the illumination of your preference. When turning the device back on, it will automatically restore the illumination level that has been used last before turning the device off.
What kind of fluid can be used as immersion liquid?
The best option is immersion oil, but even disinfection spray or water can be used to reduce reflections when working in non-polarised mode.
Click here for more information.
What happens if I forget to switch off the device?
The device switches off automatically after 10 minutes if the polarisation button or the brightness control is not used. This feature ensures that the battery does not run down unintentionally and that the device remains ready for use.
How do I take the best images with my smartphone?
1. First adjust the focus of the dermatoscope via the focus ring.
2. Once you have a focussed view when looking through the device, please connect your smartphone to the dermatoscope via the available smartphone connector.
3. Open the camera app or the according HEINE DERM app on your smartphone and take a picture.
These HEINE products could also be interesting for you
Skin has so many stories to tell. You just need to be able to read them. Get your own HEINE Compendium now!
Mobility and quality have now become one. This mobile masterpiece is taking medical professionals by storm.
1989: HEINE invents the first dermatoscope.
If there’s something to discover, you’ll be sure to see it.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.