HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
Uniting diagnostic precision and mobility.
Small on the outside, big on the inside – this mobile masterpiece is taking medical professionals by storm. The crystal-clear image was accomplished using the achromatic HEINE optical system.
- Fits into any pocket
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Excellent colour rendering due to LED HQ
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERManager
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- True field of view of 21mm (lens 22mm) Ø
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge state
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
Possibilities of digital documentation:
- Image and data management convenient and intuitive with the HEINE DERManager.
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
Catalogue Number: K-210.28.305
DELTAoneStandard Edition (black-silver) with contact plate with scale, USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply, case
- HEINE DoC_dermatoscopes_MDR_20220120.pdf
- HEINE-DELTAone-DELTA30-DELTA30PRO-Instruction for use-MED236321-20230907.pdf
Download all (zip)
Further articles / Accessories HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
For the examination of difficult-to-access pigmented lesionsK-000.24.207
Suitable for many common smartphone mounting cases with a smooth surface where the camera must not protrude from the case. Assembly guideK-000.34.270
The new hand-held dermatoscope from HEINE, the DELTA 30 and the DELTAone, are definitely two huge upgrades provided by this historical company.
The HEINE dermatoscopes were always considered incredibly accurate because of their high quality optical lens. With the latest innovations, not only the quality, but also the portability was greatly enhanced.
I find the DELTAone especially intriguing because of the small size coupled with a spectacular optical capacity. So, enjoy using these new dermatologic toys in your clinical routine!
Professor Guiseppe Argenziano, Head of the Dermatology Unit at the University of Campania, Naples (Italy)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between an examination performed in contact mode and an examination performed in non-contact mode?
Thanks to the removable contact plate, the HEINE DELTA 30 / PRO and DELTAone can both be used for examinations in contact mode and in non-contact mode.
In contact mode, the patient is examined with the dermatoscope directly applied to the skin, while in non-contact mode, the patient is examined with the dermatoscope at a distance of approximately 1 cm from the skin, having removed the contact plate.
Click here for more information.
How can I connect my Smartphone to my dermatoscope?
Both, the HEINE DELTA 30 /PRO and DELTAone can be connected to almost any smartphone via the Universal smartphone connectorin combination with a suitable mobile phone case for the phone in question. You can find assembly instructions here.
HEINE provides preconfigured mobile phone cases for most current iPhone* models.
HEINE offers HEINE DERManager to support digital documentation.
Is there a digital documentation app?
HEINE offers DERManager for the purpose of digitally documenting dermatological images. There is no need for expensive hardware; the number of users, devices and rooms is unlimited, and there are no annoying cables getting in your way. We take care of migrating data from your existing documentation system on request.
How do I take the best images with my smartphone?
1. Set the focus ring to the neutral position in the centre, indicated by a broad line.
2. Connect your smartphone to the dermatoscope using the available Smartphone Connector.
3. Open the camera app or the corresponding DERManager app on your smartphone, focus the image using the smartphone’s autofocus and take a picture.
How can I charge the device?
For the best charging results, we recommend using the HEINE USB-C cable and power supply unit supplied with the dermatoscope.
We also offer a table charger for the HEINE DELTA 30 / PRO that can be ordered as an accessory: the Charger 30.
These HEINE products could also be interesting for you
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary.Quality Made in Germany