HEINE visionPRO Mac single-use blade
First-ever blade made from upcycled material
The HEINE visionPRO Macintosh blades are made from upcycled material that comes from discarded refrigerators. By recycling these refrigerators in a controlled manner, we spare the environment around 200 tons of CO2 in the first year alone.
Various national and international industrial property rights have been applied for and granted for the smart design and the new HEINE FixLock system.
- Environmental protection due to CO2 savings
- Sustainable production on an energy-saving machine with green electricity
- Reduction in material consumption:
- Thanks to the minimalist design
- Injection molding process that produces little waste
HEINE FixLock system
- Fixing clip snaps automatically onto the fixing hook (you will clearly see and hear it snap into place)
- The FixLock system is mounted on the side facing away from the ET tube, where it won’t cause any interference
- Simply lift the fixing clip slightly after use
- Remove the blade without touching the potentially contaminated area
Safe and hygienic
- Easy-to-read Mac 3 label
- Safe insertion, even in time-critical situations, due to funnel shape
- Good blade handling due to slim product design
- Blade design protects display unit and handle from contamination, and enables quick and effective reprocessing
- Each blade is packed individually in hygienically sealed packaging
Catalogue Number: F-000.22.243
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.