HEINE BETA 200 LED Retinoscope
For easy and quick observation of the fundus reflex
Hand-held retinoscope for objective refraction with totally even LEDHQ illumination for a precise streak. Enables quick and easy recognition of the fundus reflex.
- Reliable diagnosis
- Enhanced durability
- Intuitive operability
- Flexible power source options
1. Reliable diagnosis
- Reliable measurement of the eye’s refraction
- Precise adjustment of the parallel beam path due to ParaStop
- Very bright and clearly visible fundus reflex due to a very bright, precise streak with a line width of typically 1.1 mm (ISO 12865 standard < 1.5 mm) and a line length of 35 mm
- Particularly bright and even light due to LEDHQ
- Patented and exclusive continuous dimmability between 3 and 100%
- Polarisation filter eliminates stray light and internal reflections
- Minimised light leaks due to good eye socket coverage
2. Enhanced durability
- Exceptional durability due to metal controls
- Maintenance-free and dustproof
- LEDHQ with virtually unlimited working life
- 5-year guarantee
3. Intuitive operability
- Practical one-finger operation
- Convenient thumb operation with a single control for vergence and line rotation
- Holder for fixation cards for dynamic retinoscopy (optional)
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable battery: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the BETA 200 LED is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers.
Catalogue Number: C-034.28.388
BETA 200 LED Streak Retinoscope, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply, hard case
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 200 LED Retinoscope
Hard case for Ophthalmic Diagnostic Sets C-034C-034.00.000
Fixation cards with holder for dynamic retinoscopyC-000.15.360
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use ultrasonic bath for cleaning?
Can I use spray disinfectant?
Can I use dripping-wet or heavily-foaming wipes?
Can I sterilise the devices?
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany