HEINE mini 3000 LED Ophthalmoscope
Maximum quality with minimum dimensions
Modern pocket ophthalmoscope with LEDHQ. Concentrated, bright light for optimum illumination, a brilliant image and authentic colour rendering. Fixation star aperture with grey filter to reduce light intensity. Excellent optics and outstanding colour rendering with the smallest dimensions – perfect for when you’re out and about and on your rounds. Can be combined with the mini 3000 handle system. Available in black or blue.
- Reliable diagnosis
- Intuitive operability
- Flexible power source options
1. Reliable diagnosis
- Simple examination process possible without pupil dilation
- Clear, high-resolution image with minimal reflections
- 18 lenses ranging from - 20 to + 20 D prevent higher refractive errors
- Fixation star including grey filter for patients who are sensitive to light
- 5 different apertures
2. Intuitive operability
- Switches off automatically as soon as it is clipped to the pocket
- Practical one-finger operation
- Handle and head are in 2 parts – for easy servicing and expandability
3. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger
- Replaceable batteries
Catalogue Number: D-008.71.120
mini 3000 Battery Handle, with batteries
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What handles can be used with the HEINE mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope?
The HEINE mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope can be used only with the HEINE mini3000 handles.
What lens range does the HEINE mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope offer?
The HEINE mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope offers a lens range from -20 D to +20 D (18 lenses).
How do I change the light source in my HEINE mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope?
The HEINE LEDs feature an extremely long durability, sustaining their illumination quality throughout the whole product life time. Therefore an exchange of the LED is not necessary.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany