HEINE Classic+ Macintosh Fiber Optic (F.O.) Blades
Choose HEINE blades for 10 years of maintenance-free service.
From now on, we’re offering a new and unique 10-year guarantee on our HEINE Classic+ F.O. blade.
- 4000 autoclave cycles
- Safe for patients
- smoothSURFACE quality label
- Economical thanks to cost savings
- Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
Safe for patients
- Simple and safe reprocessing thanks to HEINE smoothSURFACE
- There’s never been a nosocomial incident with a HEINE blade yet
- No risk of injury thanks to HEINE smoothSURFACE
- Optimised illumination for endotracheal intubation with HEINE HiLite Fiber Optics
- Complete quality inspection: every single blade is checked with 51 inspection steps
Economical thanks to cost savings
-Long-term product cost savings compared to disposable and other reusable products due to outstanding durability
-Streamlined reprocessing workflows and processes with HEINE smoothSURFACE
Sustainable thanks to a smaller environmental footprint
-compared to disposable and other reusable products
Compatible with all laryngoscope handles
according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard).
All 27 reasons to trust the quality of HEINE blades can also be found in the ‘Book of Truth’.
Catalogue Number: F-000.22.100
82mm Overall length, 66mm Blade length, 9mm Distal width
- HEINE DoC_laryngoscopes_MDR_20210526.pdf
- HEINE_Classic Blade_Reprocess_MED 113002_rev07_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use Classic-FOLaryngBlades_MED4797.pdf
- user report_HEINE Laryngoscopes_Dr.Hilker_e.pdf
- HEINE Laryngoscope Fact Sheet Classic+_EN_GB.pdf
Further articles / Accessories HEINE Classic+ Macintosh Fiber Optic (F.O.) Blades
Complete handle (without batteries)F-008.22.820
Complete handle with rechargeable battery.F-008.22.894
Complete handle with rechargeable battery.F-008.22.804
Complete handle with charging module.F-008.22.424
Without handle, adaptor for BETA4 NT rechargeable handles, Standard F.O. 4 NT and F.O. 4 SHORT NT laryngoscope rechargeable handles.X-002.99.494
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What handles can be used with my HEINE Laryngoscope Blade?
All HEINE Laryngoscope handles can be used with the HEINE Laryngoscope Blade.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany