HEINE OMEGA 600 Indirect Ophthalmoscope
Discover more. With less weight.
Lighter. Brighter. Better. We kept the best and perfected the rest. Highly comfortable, the HEINE OMEGA 600 delivers a new class of technological innovation, along with the new and unique visionBOOST for significantly better diagnostic even in dense cataracts.*
- Most precise diagnostic, up to the far retinal periphery
- Up to 20% better view in media opacities with visionBOOST
- Lightest High-End Indirect Ophthalmoscope worldwide
- Long-lasting investment due to its robust design
- Easy disinfection thanks to smoothSURFACE
Most precise diagnostic, up to the far retinal periphery
- Significantly better diagnostic due to unique visionBOOST
- Sharpest fundus image due to superior glass optics
- Brightest fundus image with true color rendering thanks to our unique LEDHQ – now in even more natural colors
- Best 3D imaging due to our unique Stereoscopic Adjustment Technology in dilated and undilated pupils even with prematures and newborns
Lightest high-end indirect ophthalmoscope worldwide
- Best wearing comfort
- Personalized fit
- Adaptable for right and left handed users
- Flip-up function for more convenient patient interactions
Long-lasting investment due to its robust design
- Maintenance-free, dustproof optics
- Legendary HEINE durability
- Optics firmly mounted on an aluminium frame
- 100% Made in Germany
- 5-year guarantee
Easy and effective disinfection thanks to smoothSURFACE
- No openings
- Integrated electronics
- Available HEINE OMEGA 600 Breath Shield
* Data on file
Catalogue Number: C-008.33.610
OMEGA 600 Indirect Ophthalmoscope (with battery and +2 D eyepiece), E4-USBC, eyepiece 0 D
- HEINE_OMEGA 600_Quick_Start_Guide_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use OMEGA600_OMEGA600 wired_MED234766.pdf
- HEINE_OMEGA600 OMEGA600wired_Reprocess_MED234464_rev01_EN.pdf
- HEINE_OMEGA 600_Product_Data_Sheet_EN_GB.pdf
- HEINE_Cleanliness of optical parts_MED234574_rev01_EN.pdf
- HEINE_CC1 CW1_Reprocess_MED235029_rev00_EN.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use Charging Case CC1_MED234838.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use WallCharger CW1_MED 234757.pdf
- HEINE DoC_indirect ophthalmoscopes_MDR_20210610.pdf
- HEINE DoC_charger_MDR_20210610.pdf
Downlaod all (zip)
Further articles / Accessories HEINE OMEGA 600 Indirect Ophthalmoscope
3x Breath ShieldsC-000.33.019
Breath Shield for direct attachment to the ophthalmoscope – for a clear view and comfortable working. 1x Breath Shield Cleaning and disinfection instructionsC-000.33.018
E4-USBC power supply with cableX-000.99.300
CB1 charging batteryX-007.99.687
CC1 charging caseX-000.99.091
CW1 wall chargerX-095.17.320
OMEGA 600 traveller bagC-080.00.000
OMEGA 600 charging set CC1 charging case, CB1 charging batteryX-000.99.090
TM1 teaching mirror with caseC-000.33.211
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the visionBOOST?
With a progressively aging population, ocular media opacities like cataract are becoming more common. This makes the diagnostic of the retina more difficult due to limited vision through the cloudy lens. Therefore we have developed a unique function that allows you to safely increase the illumination of the device above the regular light intensity, providing you up to 20% more details of the observed area. We have called this innovative technology visionBOOST which is 100% photobiologically safe for eye examinations if used according to the Instructions For Use.
Is the use of visionBOOST safe for the eyes?
The OMEGA 600 and its visionBOOST is 100% photobiologically safe for the user and the patient if used according to the Instructions For Use.
Which is the maximum illumination intensity that can be reached with the OMEGA 600?
The OMEGA 600 illumination can be safely boosted up to 245% compared to standard illumination at 100%. The 245% relate to 1.380 lx at a distance of 400 mm.
Why is the OMEGA 600 only available in LED?
We want to provide the best diagnostic capabilities coupled by a long-lasting maintenance-free solution to our customers. For this reason, we only provide what we believe is the best illumination technology on the market. In comparison to XHL bulbs, HEINE LEDHQ have an extremely long lifetime, so that a bulb replacement is not necessary and we can offer a maintenance-free device with the OMEGA 600. It also offers the optimum color rendering and color temperature for the earliest, easiest and most accurate diagnosis.
What is the life expectancy of the HEINE LEDHQ?
The medium life expectancy of the HEINE LEDHQ is > 60,000 hours which is equivalent to approximately 7 years of uninterrupted use (24 hours / 7 days per week). This extremely long lifetime explains why the OMEGA 600 is considered a maintenance-free device.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.