HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
Uniting diagnostic precision and mobility.
Small on the outside, big on the inside – this mobile masterpiece is taking medical professionals by storm. The crystal-clear image was accomplished using the achromatic HEINE optical system.
- Fits into any pocket
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Excellent colour rendering due to LED HQ
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app or the HEINE Cube System
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- True field of view of 21mm (lens 22mm) Ø
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarized and non-polarized light at of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge state
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
3 possibilities of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 Doctors and HEINE Dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
Catalogue Number: K-210.28.305
DELTAoneStandard Edition (black-silver) with contact plate with scale, USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply, case
- HEINE DoC_dermatoscopes_MDR_20220120.pdf
- HEINE DoC_contact plates_tubes_20220120.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use DELTAone_DELTA30_MED176623.pdf
- HEINE_DELTAone DELTA 30_Reprocess_MED 176627_rev04_EN.pdf
Download all (zip)
Further articles / Accessories HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
For the examination of difficult-to-access pigmented lesionsK-000.24.207
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.267
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.265
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.264
suitable for für DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.262
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.263
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.261
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.260
Suitable for many common smartphone mounting cases with a smooth surface where the camera must not protrude from the case. Assembly guideK-000.34.270
The new hand-held dermatoscope from HEINE, the DELTA 30 and the DELTAone, are definitely two huge upgrades provided by this historical company.
The HEINE dermatoscopes were always considered incredibly accurate because of their high quality optical lens. With the latest innovations, not only the quality, but also the portability was greatly enhanced.
I find the DELTAone especially intriguing because of the small size coupled with a spectacular optical capacity. So, enjoy using these new dermatologic toys in your clinical routine!
Professor Guiseppe Argenziano, Head of the Dermatology Unit at the University of Campania, Naples (Italy)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between an examination in contact mode and in non-contact mode?
Thanks to the removable contact plate, the HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone can both be used for examinations in contact mode and in non-contact mode.
In contact mode, the patient is examined with the dermatoscope directly applied to the skin, while in non-contact mode, the patient is examined with the dermatoscope at a distance of approximately 1 cm from the skin, having removed the contact plate.
Click here for more information.
What happens if I forget to switch off the device?
The device switches off automatically after 10 minutes if the polarisation button or the brightness control is not used. This feature ensures that the battery does not run down unintentionally and that the device remains ready for use.
How can I connect my Smartphone to my dermatoscope?
Both, the HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone can be connected to almost any smartphone via the Universal smartphone connector, combined with a fitting hard cover case for the specific phone. Click here for an assembly guide.
For most recent iPhone* models, HEINE offers pre-configured mounting cases.
To support digital documentation, HEINE offers the HEINE DERM app, available for Apple* and AndroidTM** operated smartphones.
Is there an App that is supporting digital documentation?
For digital documentation, HEINE offers the HEINE DERM app, available for Apple* and Android** operated smartphones. This exclusive app in combination with the HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone dermatoscopes offers:
• Crystal-clear images
• Storage and management of dermoscopic digital images
• Simple assignment of the images using a body map
• Annotation with comments, risk levels, diagnoses and treatments
• Intuitive workflow thanks to a clear user interface
• Possibility to easily compare images from past examinations
How do I take the best images with my smartphone?
1. First adjust the focus of the dermatoscope via the focus ring.
2. Once you have a focussed view when looking through the device, please connect your smartphone to the dermatoscope via the available smartphone connector.
3. Open the camera app or the according HEINE DERM app on your smartphone and take a picture.
These HEINE products could also be interesting for you
Skin has so many stories to tell. You just need to be able to read them. Get your own HEINE Compendium now!
Mobility and quality have now become one. This mobile masterpiece is taking medical professionals by storm.
If there’s something to discover, you’ll be sure to see it.
1989: HEINE invents the first dermatoscope.
Overview of all available mounting cases for HEINE DELTA 30, HEINE DELTAone, HEINE iC1.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.