HEINE BETA 400 LED F.O. Otoscope
In short: our high-end instrument with 4.2x magnification
Exceptional durability combined with our highest 4.2x magnification. LEDHQ provides particularly bright illumination. BETA otoscopes are the result of ongoing optimisation and further development down to the smallest detail – where we leave nothing to chance.
- Extremely detailed view
- Extreme durability
- Intuitive operability
- Flexible power source options
- A tip for a better future. HEINE AllSpec disposable tips – now made of recycled plastic
1. Extremely detailed view
- Easy identification of anatomical structures and foreign bodies due to 4.2x magnification
- Very good spatial representation due to high depth of field
- High-resolution images due to precision optics
- Natural colour rendering
- Even and reflex-free illumination due to fiber optic technology
- Particularly bright due to LEDHQ
2. Extreme durability
- Solid metal housing
- Scratch-proof glass lenses
- Consistently good view over many years
- No need to ever exchange the LED thanks to LEDHQ
3. Intuitive operability
- Practical one-finger operation
- Always the ideal light intensity due to patented and continuous brightness control
- Easy instrumentation due to a fixed optical system to be flipped open
- Safe, hygienic reprocessing
- Pneumatic eardrum testing by means of an integrated insufflation port
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable handle: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the BETA 400 LED is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers
Practical and expandable with other HEINE instrument heads
Catalogue Number: B-143.28.388
BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope LED 1 set (4 pcs.) of reusable tips (B-000.11.111) 10 AllSpec disposable tips 4 mm Ø, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply.
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 400 LED F.O. Otoscope
AllSpec Tip-dispenser - 2 x 50 tipsB-000.11.149
Pack of 1000 pcs., Ø 2.5 mm (infants)B-000.11.128
Pack of 1000 pcs, Ø 4.0 mm (adults)B-000.11.127
Dispenser pack, single, of 250 tips, 4 mm dia (adults)B-000.11.152
Dispenser pack, single, of 250 tips, 2.5 mm dia (infants)B-000.11.153
Case of 10 dispenser packs of 250 tips, 2.5 mm dia (infants)B-000.11.151
Case of 10 dispenser packs of 250 tips, 4.0 mm diaB-000.11.150
1 set = 4 pcs. reusable tips SANALON S 2.4 / 3 / 4 / 5 mm dia.B-000.11.111
3.0 mm dia. 40 pcs. / 1 packB-000.11.141
5.0 mm dia. 40 pcs. / 1 packB-000.11.142
For pneumatic testing.B-000.11.240
Soft pouch for Otoscopes / Ophthalmoscopes - 60mm x 230mm x 40mmA-180.01.000
Zipper pouch for otoscopesB-237.00.000
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What handles can be used with the HEINE BETA400 LED F.O. Otoscope?
The HEINE BETA400 LED F.O. Otoscope can be used with all HEINE BETA rechargeable handles.
How do I change the light source in my HEINE BETA400 LED F.O. Otoscope?
The HEINE LEDs feature an extremely long durability, sustaining their illumination quality throughout the whole product life time. Therefore an exchange of the LED is not necessary.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.