HEINE BETA 400 LED F.O. Otoscope
In short: our high-end instrument with 4.2x magnification
Exceptional durability combined with our highest 4.2x magnification. LEDHQ provides particularly bright illumination. BETA otoscopes are the result of ongoing optimisation and further development down to the smallest detail – where we leave nothing to chance.
- Extremely detailed view
- Extreme durability
- Intuitive operability
- Flexible power source options
- A tip for a better future. HEINE AllSpec disposable tips – now made of recycled plastic
1. Extremely detailed view
- Easy identification of anatomical structures and foreign bodies due to 4.2x magnification
- Very good spatial representation due to high depth of field
- High-resolution images due to precision optics
- Natural colour rendering
- Even and reflex-free illumination due to fiber optic technology
- Particularly bright due to LEDHQ
2. Extreme durability
- Solid metal housing
- Scratch-proof glass lenses
- Consistently good view over many years
- No need to ever exchange the LED thanks to LEDHQ
3. Intuitive operability
- Practical one-finger operation
- Always the ideal light intensity due to patented and continuous brightness control
- Easy instrumentation due to a fixed optical system to be flipped open
- Safe, hygienic reprocessing
- Pneumatic eardrum testing by means of an integrated insufflation port
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable handle: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the BETA 400 LED is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers
Practical and expandable with other HEINE instrument heads
Catalogue Number: B-143.28.388
BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope LED 1 set (4 pcs.) of reusable tips (B-000.11.111) 10 AllSpec disposable tips 4 mm Ø, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply.
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 400 LED F.O. Otoscope
AllSpec Tip-dispenser - 2 x 50 tipsB-000.11.149
Pack of 1000 pcs., Ø 2.5 mm (infants)B-000.11.128
Pack of 1000 pcs, Ø 4.0 mm (adults)B-000.11.127
Dispenser pack, single, of 250 tips, 4 mm dia (adults)B-000.11.152
Dispenser pack, single, of 250 tips, 2.5 mm dia (infants)B-000.11.153
Case of 10 dispenser packs of 250 tips, 2.5 mm dia (infants)B-000.11.151
Case of 10 dispenser packs of 250 tips, 4.0 mm diaB-000.11.150
1 set = 4 pcs. reusable tips SANALON S 2.4 / 3 / 4 / 5 mm dia.B-000.11.111
3.0 mm dia. 40 pcs. / 1 packB-000.11.141
5.0 mm dia. 40 pcs. / 1 packB-000.11.142
For pneumatic testing.B-000.11.240
Soft pouch for Otoscopes / Ophthalmoscopes - 60mm x 230mm x 40mmA-180.01.000
Zipper pouch for OtoscopesB-237.00.000
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What handles can be used with the HEINE BETA400 LED F.O. Otoscope?
The HEINE BETA400 LED F.O. Otoscope can be used with all HEINE BETA rechargeable handles.
How do I change the light source in my HEINE BETA400 LED F.O.?
The HEINE LEDs feature an extremely long durability, sustaining their illumination quality throughout the whole product life time. Therefore an exchange of the LED is not necessary.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany