HEINE BETA 200S LED Ophthalmoscope
Ophthalmoscope with outstanding durability – perfect for small pupils
Accurate diagnosis at first glance. Direct ophthalmoscope with special optical system that provides a particularly clear and bright image of the fundus. Sturdy and handy – ideal for mobile use. 7 different apertures – always the right setting for different examination situations. Particularly bright and dimmable due to LEDHQ with virtually unlimited working life – no need to ever exchange the LED.
- Reliable diagnosis
- Optimum illumination
- Exceptional durability
- Easy to use
- Flexible power source options
1. Reliable diagnosis
- Clear, bright and non-reflective image due to AOS (Aspherical Optical System)
- No light reflections, since the illumination beam and the observation path are separate
- The instrument head fits precisely to the eye socket, blocking out ambient light
- Very good refractive compensation due to 74 single step design on the non-continuous lens wheel (- 36 to + 38 D)
- This prevents extreme jumps from one dioptre to another
- Can be used for both dilated and non-dilated or particularly small pupils due to the pinhole aperture
- 7 different apertures – can also be used with red-free filter
2. Optimum illumination
- Patented and exclusive continuous dimmability between 3 and 100%
- No stray light thanks to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window
- Helpful when examining cloudy lenses, as LEDHQ provides particularly bright illumination
3. Exceptional durability
- Maintenance-free use due to dustproof design
- Impact-resistant due to a cast aluminium frame that the optical components are embedded in
- No need to ever exchange the LED thanks to LEDHQ
- 5-year guarantee
4. Easy to use
- Instrument can be operated with one hand
- Flexibility during the examination due to the ergonomic design
5. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable battery: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the BETA 200S LED is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers.
Catalogue Number: C-261.28.388
BETA 200S LED Ophthalmoscope, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply, hard case.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What lens range does the HEINE BETA200 S LED Ophthalmoscope offer?
Range of 28 lenses from -36D to +38D offer 74 one dioptre steps. Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
How do I change the light source in my HEINE BETA200 S LED Ophthalmoscope?
The HEINE LEDs feature an extremely long durability, sustaining their illumination quality throughout the whole product life time. Therefore an exchange of the LED is not necessary.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany