HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
Not only would the HEINE DELTA 30 win any beauty pageant, but stands out due to its very good imaging.
- Large field of view with real 30mm (lens 32mm) Ø
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Ergonomic handling due to angled product design
- Excellent colour rendering due to LED HQ
- HEINE diSTANCE working ring
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised illumination made at the touch of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; safely recharge the battery regardless of its state of charge
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
- Charger 30 table charging station (optional)
- HEINE diSTANCE working ring: The stable working ring enables the user to examine and manage a lesion under magnification by maintaining a constant distance between the skin and the dermatoscope without contact. (optional)
Possibilities of digital documentation:
- Image and data management convenient and intuitive with the HEINE DERManager.
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
Catalogue Number: K-230.28.305
DELTA 30 with contact plate with scale, USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply, case
- HEINE DoC_dermatoscopes_MDR_20220120.pdf
- HEINE-DELTAone-DELTA30-DELTA30PRO-Instruction for use-MED236321-20230907.pdf
Download all (zip)
Further articles / Accessories HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
For the examination of difficult-to-access pigmented lesionsK-000.34.206
Suitable for many common smartphone mounting cases with a smooth surface where the camera must not protrude from the case. Assembly guideK-000.34.270
To me, the DELTA 30 is the Rolls Royce among dermatoscopes, with brilliant quality of illumination and image. Impressive large image. It is a real pleasure to work with and the handling of the instrument is just great.
Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Blum, Germany, M.Sc. DermPrevOncol
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
When is an examination in non-contact mode recommended?
During clinical examination of hard-to-reach-areas (e.g. between the toes or fingers), where direct contact with the lesion is difficult, as well as in rare clinical cases with infection risk, it can be recommended to use the HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone without the contact plate mounted – in non-contact mode.
This offers a better visualisation of hard–to-reach lesions as well as the opportunity to observe infectious lesions properly without direct contact with the skin.
Click here for more information.
How to change the intensity of the illumination?
To change the level of light intensity, please press the button situated on the right of the power button in the middle of the instrument. Pressing the same button several times will switch between the 3 options. Please choose the illumination of your preference. When turning the device back on, it will automatically restore the illumination level that has been used last before turning the device off.
To change the level of light intensity, please press the small black button situated on the right side of the instrument. Pressing the same button several times will switch between the 3 options. Please choose the illumination of your preference. When turning the device back on, it will automatically restore the illumination level that has been used last before turning the device off.
What kind of fluid can be used as immersion liquid?
The best option is immersion oil, but even disinfection spray or water can be used to reduce reflections when working in non-polarised mode.
Click here for more information.
What happens if I forget to switch off the device?
The device switches off automatically after 10 minutes if the polarisation button or the brightness control is not used. This feature ensures that the battery does not run down unintentionally and that the device remains ready for use.
How do I take the best images with my smartphone?
1. First adjust the focus of the dermatoscope via the focus ring.
2. Once you have a focussed view when looking through the device, please connect your smartphone to the dermatoscope via the available smartphone connector.
3. Open the camera app or the according HEINE DERM app on your smartphone and take a picture.
These HEINE products could also be interesting for you
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany