HEINE visionPRO video laryngoscope
With very, very, very good image quality.
For fast and reliable intubation, nothing is more important than the best view of the glottis. The new HEINE visionPRO video laryngoscope provides just that with the new and worldwide unique HEINE allBRIGHT display – even in very bright ambient light.
At the same time, the new HEINE visionPRO is extremely robust, reliable and durable. To be as environmentally friendly as possible, we use a rechargeable lithium battery and are the first to use a blade made from upcycled material.
1. Bright and sharp image
- Unique worldwide: HEINE transflective allBRIGHT display adapts to even the brightest ambient light
- Excellent 3.2" display in practical portrait format
- Low-reflection intubation thanks to an adjustable display angle
- Realistic color representation thanks to smart image processing
- HEINE LEDHQ
Quick and comprehensive orientation:
- Situational field of view of the glottis and the relevant surrounding anatomy
2. Robust and smart product design
Extremely durable and long-lasting:
- Grip head and display frame made of anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel handle and camera arm
- Highly protective cover glass
Accurate and intuitive operation - even in time-critical situations
Safe: Display and handle can be separated for numerous validated reprocessing methods and are Joint Commission compliant
- Handle: from wipe disinfection to immersion and STERRAD
- Assembled instrument: low-level / wipe disinfection reprocessing
3. Ecological and economical
Blade made from upcycled material:
- Use of plastics from recycled refrigerators
- Material savings through minimalistic design
- Tons of savings in CO2
We save the environment around 200 metric tons of CO2 per year already in the very first year. This is equivalent to 3.8 million miles of rail travel per person, or about 140 times around the world.
Rechargeable battery vs. disposable batteries:
- Reduced carbon footprint by avoiding the consumption of resources when manufacturing new batteries
- Reducing the consumption of rare and heavy metals
- Significant reduction in hazardous waste volume
Cost reduction through economic procurement management
- Depending on your needs, displays and handles can be purchased separately
- Elimination of the recurring costs for disposable batteries
Catalogue Number: F-270.95.862
visionPRO video laryngoscope consisting of visionPRO HR1 Mac handle and visionPRO DS1 display unit, visionPRO CS1 charging station with plug-in power supply
- HEINE_visionPRO_Reprocess_MED235566_rev.00_EN GB.pdf
- HEINE Instruction for Use visionPRO_MED235340.pdf
- HEINE DoC_video laryngoscope blade_20221110.pdf
- HEINE DoC_video laryngoscope_20221110.pdf
Download all (zip)
Further articles / Accessories HEINE visionPRO video laryngoscope
visionPRO Mac 3 single-use laryngoscope blades, box of 10F-000.22.243
visionPRO Mac 4 single-use laryngoscope blades, box of 10F-000.22.244
visionPRO Mac 3 single-use laryngoscope blades, box of 50F-000.22.253
visionPRO Mac 4 single-use laryngoscope blades, box of 50F-000.22.254
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.