HEINE G100 LED Slit Illumination Head
Our most versatile instrument for veterinary medicine with LEDHQ
Unimpaired working during the examination. Can be combined with different specula as attachments. Head with solid metal design and scratch-proof swivel lens, guaranteeing a long instrument life and high-quality patient assessments. Particularly bright illumination due to LEDHQ (no need to ever exchange the LED).
- Quick overview
- Extreme durability
- Intuitive operability
- Flexible power source options
1. Quick overview
- Ideal for instrumentation with magnification and illumination due to slit head design
- 1.6x magnification
- Natural colour rendering
- Homogeneous, bright exposure due to fiber-optic technology
- Particularly bright due to LEDHQ
2. Extreme durability
- Solid metal housing
- Scratch-proof swivel lens
- Consistently good view over many years No need to ever exchange the LED thanks to LEDHQ
- Specula fit securely due to double locking mechanism
3. Intuitive operability
- Practical one-finger operation
- Always the ideal light intensity due to patented and continuous brightness control
- Safe, hygienic reprocessing
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable handle: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the G100 LED slit illumination head is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers
Practical and expandable with other HEINE instrument heads
Catalogue Number: G-112.28.388
G100 LED Slit illumination, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply, 1 set long, closed specula (57mm x 4mm dia., 65mm x 6mm dia., 90mm x 7mm dia.), hard case
Further articles / Accessories HEINE G100 LED Slit Illumination Head
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.