Digital documentation from the inventor of the dermatoscope
Remember each and every mole -The new HEINE DERManager makes digitally managing dermatological images simple. There is no need for expensive hardware.
The number of users, devices and rooms is unlimited, and there are no annoying cables getting in your way.
- Clear visualisation
- Unlimited number of users and devices
- Free trial at least 1 month
1. Has anything changed over time?
- Clear visualisation: Innovative data management for dermatological images over time with intuitive comparison tools
- Flexible image allocation: Overview, single or series images. Bodymap and overview function
2. Work should be fun.
- Intuitive user interface: Efficient and fast working
- Unlimited number of users and devices without any annoying cables
- Click & Work: Easy to connect iPhone* to HEINE dermatoscopes and suitable HEINE accessories, as well as other brands
- Data migration on request: Compatible with many systems and surprisingly inexpensive
3. A happy patient is a loyal patient.
- Increased patient engagement: Images and further treatments can be discussed immediately and clearly
- Fast-track patient care due to flexible room occupancy and reduced waiting times.
Further articles / Accessories HEINE DERManager
Suitable for many common smartphone mounting cases with a smooth surface where the camera must not protrude from the case. Assembly guideK-000.34.270
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.267
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.265
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.264
suitable for für DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.262
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.263
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.261
suitable for DELTA 30 / DELTAoneK-000.34.260
for Apple iPhone 12 ProK-000.34.257
for Apple iPhone 7/8/SE 2020/2022K-000.34.253
for Apple iPhone 6/6sK-000.34.250
for Apple iPhone 5s/SE 2016K-000.34.251
for Apple iPod touch 6th generationK-000.34.252
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany