The new HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
If there’s something to discover, you’ll be sure to see it.
HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
Not only would our new high-end dermatoscope win any beauty pageant, it also stands out due to the best imaging we’ve ever developed. And all that when its ‘real’ field of view measures a veritable 30 millimetres. We say ‘real’ because some of our competitors like to indicate the lens diameter, which turns out to be deceptive, however, as the field of view is significantly smaller in reality. On top of that, it has an unprecedented colour rendering, in LEDHQ of course.
Polarisation provides glare-free and non-reflective working conditions. This is only possible due to the new HEINE optical system, the first of its size to be installed. Above all else, it is comfortable to operate with its angled, ergonomic design and intuitive control.
The (also new) adapter allows you to connect an iPhone*, so the images can be saved digitally with the exclusive HEINE DERM App. So digital dermoscopy is really easy. A wireless connection to the HEINE Cube System can be established too.
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; safely recharge the battery regardless of its state of charge
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
- Table charging station Charger 30
- 3 possibilities of digital documentation:
You could buy it because of its looks. Or because of its optics.
Feel free to take a look – you’re in for a real discovery.
HEINE Apps for iPhone
HEINE DERM App
- Documentation and management of dermatoscopic pictures
- Realistic detail and colour rendering of the examined areas of the skin
- Simple assignment of the photos on a bodymap
- Image transfer over a sharing extension
HEINE Cube App
- Access current patients and worklist from your iPhone
- Keep relevant patient information at your fingertips
- Organize your medical images - safe and fast
- Document your patients progress in image series
HEINE Compendium of Dermatoscopy
Skin has so many stories to tell.
You just need to be able to read them.
Our Compendium of Dermatoscopy is designed to support you in this endeavour – by providing information about various differential structures and colours in the dermatoscopic images and details on what they are assigned to, among other things.
Previously, a printed copy of this Compendium of Dermatoscopy was only enclosed with a new HEINE dermatoscope. But we are now making a downloadable copy available to doctors and medical students to make it accessible to a broad specialist audience. Of course, you are also more than welcome to order the compendium by post too.