The HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
Mobility and quality have now become one.
HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
Small on the outside, huge on the inside – optical premium quality has never been handier.
The crystal-clear image was accomplished using the unequalled achromatic HEINE optical system. And what’s more, it also has extraordinary colour rendering due to the quality of our LEDHQ. Because skin cancer screenings in particular depend on minute colour shades in red, brown and even blue. Examinations are now particularly comfortable due to the polarisation allowing doctors to work glare-free and without disrupting reflections.
The highlight: no matter what distance you prefer between your eyes and the eyepiece while working, the image is almost distortion-free. These three features – clarity, LEDHQ and nonreflective working – are what turn the DELTAone into a vital tool to carry in your pocket wherever you go.
Of course, the DELTAone can also be used with an iPhone* for digital image documentation. All you need to do is download the exclusive HEINE DERM app, and you’re good to go: Creating and managing patient files and saving pictures. So digital dermoscopy gets really easy. And what’s more, it has a field of view of 21 mm, custom light intensity in 3 degrees of luminous intensity and a maintenancefree dustproof design. And of course the toggle function for switching between polarised and non-polarised light.
Once you have picked it up, you probably won’t want to put it down again.
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- True field of view of 21mm (lens 22mm) Ø
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at the touch of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge stat
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesion
- 3 possibilities of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 Doctors and HEINE Dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
Small on the outside. Big on the inside.
The new hand-held dermatoscope from HEINE, the Delta 30 and the Deltaone, are definitely two huge upgrades provided by this historical company.
The HEINE dermatoscopes were always considered incredibly accurate because of their high quality optical lens. With the latest innovations, not only the quality, but also the portability was greatly enhanced.
I find the Deltaone especially intriguing because of the small size coupled with a spectacular optical capacity. So, enjoy using these new dermatologic toys in your clinical routine!
Professor Guiseppe Argenziano, Head of the Dermatology Unit at the University of Campania, Naples (Italy)
“The new DELTA30 and DELTAone dermatoscopes have great optics”
Professor Iris Zalaudek, MD, Head of the Dermatology Clinic University of Trieste (Italy)
Seeing is believing.
HEINE DERM App
- Storage and management of dermoscopic digital pictures with an iPhone.
- Simple assignment of the photos using a bodymap.
- Annotation with comments, risk levels, diagnoses and treatments.
- Intuitive workflow due to the clear user interface.
- Easily compare pictures from past examinations.
HEINE Cube App
- Access current patients and worklist from your iPhone
- Keep relevant patient information at your fingertips
- Organize your medical images - safe and fast
- Document your patients progress in image series
HEINE Compendium of Dermatoscopy
Skin has so many stories to tell.
You just need to be able to read them.
Our Compendium of Dermatoscopy is designed to support you in this endeavour – by providing information about various differential structures and colours in the dermatoscopic images and details on what they are assigned to, among other things. You will find the compendium extremely helpful, whether you prefer to use the term dermatoscopy or dermoscopy.
Previously, a printed copy of this Compendium of Dermatoscopy was only enclosed with a new HEINE dermatoscope. But we are now making a downloadable copy available to doctors and medical students to make it accessible to a broad specialist audience. Of course, you are also more than welcome to order the compendium by post too.
Get your own HEINE Compendium now!
**Not available in all countries.
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.