HEINE BETA 200 LED VET F.O. Otoscope
Our best otoscope for veterinary medicine with LEDHQ
The ideal instrument for examining disorders of the ear canal in animals. Exceptional durability combined with optimum magnification. Particularly bright illumination due to LEDHQ. HEINE BETA VET otoscopes are the result of ongoing optimisation and further development down to the smallest detail – where we leave nothing to chance.
- LED in HQ with continuous brightness control
- A lifetime of maintenance-free use
- 2.5 x magnification
1. Quick overview
- Very good spatial representation due to glass lenses developed specifically for veterinary medicine
- 2.5x magnification
- Natural colour rendering
- Even and reflex-free illumination due to fiber-optic technology
- Particularly bright due to LEDHQ
2. Extreme durability
- Solid metal housing
- Scratch-proof, large viewing window
- Consistently good view over many years No need to ever exchange the LED thanks to LEDHQ
3. Intuitive operability
- Practical one-finger operation
- Always the ideal light intensity due to patented and continuous brightness control
- Easy instrumentation due to fixed, swivelling viewing window
- Safe, hygienic reprocessing
- Pneumatic eardrum testing by means of an integrated insufflation port
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable handle: with USB or table charger
- Full functionality of the BETA 200 LED VET is guaranteed with the current BETA rechargeable handles and the EN 200 / EN 200-1 wall transformers
Practical and expandable with other HEINE instrument heads
Catalogue Number: G-011.28.388
BETA 200 VET F.O. Otoscope in LED, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 200 LED VET F.O. Otoscope
For pneumatic testing.B-000.11.240
1 set = 3 reusable SANALON S speculaG-000.21.213
61 mm long / 4 mm dia.G-000.21.210
61 mm long / 6 mm dia.G-000.21.211
61 mm long / 9 mm dia.G-000.21.212
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments with over 500 employees, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.Quality Made in Germany
Quick question. Great help.
We would like to customise our website even better for our visitors.
Please specify your field of business:
The information I provide will be stored in accordance with data protection regulations.