HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope
Ophthalmoscope with outstanding durability – perfect for small pupils
Accurate diagnosis at first glance. Direct ophthalmoscope with special optical system that provides a particularly clear and bright image of the fundus. Sturdy and handy – ideal for mobile use. 7 different apertures – always the right setting for different examination situations.
- Reliable diagnosis
- Optimum illumination
- Exceptional durability
- Easy to use
- Flexible power source options
1. Reliable diagnosis
- Clear, bright and non-reflective image due to AOS (Aspherical Optical System)
- No light reflections, since the illumination beam and the observation path are separate
- The instrument head fits precisely to the eye socket, blocking out ambient light
- Very good refractive compensation due to 74 single step design on the non-continuous lens wheel (- 36 to + 38 D)
- This prevents extreme jumps from one dioptre to another
- Can be used for both dilated and non-dilated or particularly small pupils due to the pinhole aperture
- 7 different apertures – can also be used with red-free filter
2. Optimum illumination
- Continous dimmability
- No stray light thanks to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window
- Xenon halogen illumination XHL
3. Exceptional durability
- Maintenance-free use due to dustproof design
- Impact-resistant due to a cast aluminium frame that the optical components are embedded in
- 5-year guarantee
4. Easy to use
- Instrument can be operated with one hand
- Flexibility during the examination due to the ergonomic design
5. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable battery: with USB or table charger
- Replaceable batteries
Catalogue Number: C-261.27.388
BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope (3.5 V XHL), BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply, one spare bulb, hard case.
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What handles can be used with the HEINE BETA200 S (3.5 V) Ophthalmoscope?
The HEINE BETA200 S (3.5 V) can be used with all HEINE BETA rechargeable handles.
How do I change the light source in my HEINE BETA200 S Ophthalmoscope?
Detach the ophthalmoscope from the handle and remove the bulb. Insert the new bulb until it locks into place. The lug must fit inside the groove of the guide tube.
What lens range does the HEINE BETA200 S Ophthalmoscope offer?
Range of 28 lenses from -36D to +38D offer 74 one dioptre steps. Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany