HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope XHL
Standard instrument for a smaller budget
Sturdy ophthalmoscope with XHL (xenon halogen illumination) and low-reflection optics for reliable diagnosis. Bright, white light, for a clear image of the fundus. High functionality and good value for money.
- Reliable diagnosis
- Excellent illumination
- High durability
- Flexible power source options
1. Reliable diagnosis
- Low-reflection view due to spherical precision optics
- Ambient light is blocked out thanks to the instrument head’s precise fit to the eye socket
- Good refractive compensation due to 27 single step design on the non-continuous lens wheel (- 35 to + 40 D)
- 5 different apertures in 2 variants
2. Excellent illumination
- Can be used for both dilated and non-dilated pupils
- Xenon halogen illumination XHL
3. High durability
- Dustproof, sturdy polycarbonate housing
- 5-year guarantee
4. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable battery: with USB or table charger
- Replaceable batteries
Catalogue Number: C-182.27.388
K180 Ophthalmoscope, in standard version with aperture wheel 1, soft pouch, BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
Further articles / Accessories HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope XHL
Rechargeable handle complete with Li-ion rechargeable battery and BETA4 NT bottom insertX-007.99.396
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What handles can be used with the HEINE K180 (3.5 V) Ophthalmoscope?
The HEINE K180 (3.5 V) can be used with all HEINE BETA rechargeable handles.
How do I change the light source in my HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope?
Detach the ophthalmoscope from the handle and remove the bulb. Insert the new bulb until it locks into place. The lug must fit inside the groove of the guide tube.
What lens range does the HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope offer?
The HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope offers a range of 27 lenses from -35 D to +40 D.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary.Quality Made in Germany