HEINE LAMBDA 100 Retinometer
A precision instrument for looking into the future
High diagnostic reliability and easy handling. The LAMBDA 100 retinometer is the first compact instrument for determining a patient’s potential visual acuity after surgery to treat cataracts or other opacities.
- Simple and safe diagnosis
- Lightweight and portable
- Practical charging option
1. Simple and safe diagnosis
- Glare-free examination due to brightness control
- Easy examination due to clear controls
- Three steps to determine potential visual acuity:
- Switch on the instrument, select the visual acuity level, set the line pattern, and darken the room
- Rest the retinometer against the patient’s forehead. Search for a gap in the cloudy media by moving the red dots of light until the patient recognises the line pattern
- Make the lines finer and finer – by changing the orientation – until the patient can no longer distinguish between them. The last value the patient recognises is their potential visual acuity.
- Xenon halogen illumination XHL
- Available in two configurations: Kit 1 with 20 / 300 to 20 / 25 fraction scale (scale 2), Kit 2 with 0.06 to 0.8 decimal scale (scale 1)
2. Lightweight and portable
- Compact dimensions
- Flexible use – also for bedridden patients, for example
3. Practical charging option
- USB rechargeable handle with USB 2.0 cord and plug-in power supply
Catalogue Number: C-038.27.388
LAMBDA 100 with decimal scale (scale 1), BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply, 1 patient card, spare bulb
Further articles / Accessories HEINE LAMBDA 100 Retinometer
Rechargeable handle complete with Li-ion rechargeable battery and BETA4 NT bottom insertX-007.99.396
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany