HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope
Ophthalmoscope with outstanding durability
Accurate diagnosis at first glance. Direct ophthalmoscope with special optical system that provides a particularly clear and bright image of the fundus. Sturdy and handy – ideal for mobile use. 6 different apertures – always the right setting for different examination situations.
- Reliable diagnosis
- Optimum illumination
- Exceptional durability
- Easy to use
- Flexible power source options
1. Reliable diagnosis
- Clear, bright and non-reflective image due to AOS (Aspherical Optical System)
- Annoying light reflections are avoided, since the illumination beam and the observation path are separate
- Ambient light is blocked out due to the instrument head’s precise fit to the eye socket
- Good refractive compensation due to 27 single step design on the non-continuous lens wheel (- 35 to + 40 D)
- 6 different apertures – can also be used with red-free filter
2. Optimum illumination
- Continous dimmability
- No stray light thanks to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window
- Xenon halogen illumination XHL
3. Exceptional durability
- Maintenance-free use due to dustproof design
- Impact-resistant due to a cast aluminium frame that the optical components are embedded in
- 5-year guarantee
4. Easy to use
- Instrument can be operated with one hand
- Flexibility during the examination due to the ergonomic design
5. Flexible power source options
- Rechargeable battery: with USB or table charger
- Replaceable batteries
Catalogue Number: C-144.27.388
BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope (3.5 V XHL), BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply, one spare bulb, hard case
Further articles / Accessories HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope
Rechargeable handle complete with Li-ion rechargeable battery and BETA4 NT bottom insertX-007.99.396
Rechargeable handle complete with Li-ion rechargeable battery,BETA4 USB bottom insert, USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply and handle restX-007.99.388
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the light source in my HEINE BETA200 ophthalmoscope?
Detach the ophthalmoscope from the handle and remove the bulb. Insert the new bulb until it locks into place. The lug must fit inside the groove of the guide tube.
What lens range does the HEINE BETA200 Ophthalmoscope offer?
The BETA 200 Ophtalmoscope offers a lens range of 27 lenses from -35 D to +40 D.
What handles can be used with the HEINE BETA200 (3.5 V) Ophthalmoscope?
The HEINE BETA200 (3.5 V) can be used with all HEINE BETA rechargeable handles.
Find a distributor
Are you interested in one of our products?
Find a distributor near you quickly and easily.
We live and breathe quality. In everything we do. Every product we make. Every lens we polish. Every screw we tighten. Every optic fiber we bundle. Always. Every day. The durability of our primary diagnostic instruments is legendary. Every single instrument is the result of decades of product development, continuous improvements, production and a 100% quality control in our own facilities. We make certain that our high expectations of quality are maintained.Quality Made in Germany