STUDENTS AND TEMPORARY STAFF
Would you like to test the waters and gain initial practical experience while you’re still studying? Are you interested in enrolling on a dual study programme? Are you looking for a practical partner for your thesis? Would you like to complete a pre-study internship before starting your degree?
Welcome to HEINE – even as a student, you’ll be part of the HEINE team and will shoulder your own responsibilities in day-to-day business or work independently on projects from the word ‘go’. This gives you the opportunity to deepen your existing knowledge and learn key tools for your professional future. Last but not least, we’d also like to mention that some of our esteemed colleagues started their careers at HEINE as students.
Please contact us or send us a speculative application: email@example.com.
If you can’t find the vacancy that’s right for you, we look forward to receiving your speculative application.
Werkstudenten (m/w/d) - Digitales Marketing
- Immatrikulation in einem betriebswirtschaftlichen oder vergleichbaren Studium, vorzugweise mit dem Schwerpunkt Marketing, Kommunikation oder international Business
- Sichere Kenntnisse im Umgang mit und ausgeprägtes Interesse an digitalen Themen
- Gutes technisches Grundverständnis und sicherer Umgang mit MS-Office
- Solide Englischkenntnisse, jede weitere Fremdsprache von Vorteil
- Sehr gute schriftliche und mündliche Kommunikationsfähigkeit
- Ausgeprägte hands-on-Mentalität und Teamgeist
Duales Hochschulstudium Bachelor of Arts - International Management (m/w/d)
- Allgemeine oder fachgebundene Hochschulreife mit gutem Abschluss
- Sehr gute Deutsch-und Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift, die Beherrschung einer dritten Weltsprache ist wünschenswert
- Flexibilität, Offenheit und Freude an der Arbeit im Team
- Hohes Engagement und Eigenständigkeit sowie Gewissenhaftigkeit und Zuverlässigkeit
- Affinität zum Vertrieb
Who are we looking for?
Student employees and interns
We’re always on the lookout for dedicated and reliable student employees and interns. It doesn’t matter whether you’d like to complete an internship before, during or after your studies.
During term time, we offer you the opportunity to work as a student employee with flexible working hours (up to 20 hours per week) and thereby combine theory and practice.
Have you come up with an interesting, practically relevant topic for your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis?
We’re all ears: tell us your ideas and we’ll be happy to help you. But we also find that topics come to light during internships or student employee periods, or we suggest possible topics to you.
What do we offer?
- A stable and innovative family-run company operating in the medical technology sector
- Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to shoulder real responsibility
- A performance-based salary with further benefits, such as a heavily subsidised canteen, a travel allowance and a Christmas bonus
- Flexible management of working hours and individual development opportunities
- A personal and cooperative working atmosphere in motivated and friendly teams, where people like to have a laugh as well as work hard
- A job in one of the most attractive regions in the world, with high-quality leisure activities on offer and a direct connection to Munich
Are you flexible and would you like to support our team? We are always on the lookout for temporary staff, whether you’re wanting to fill a €450 post or also after temporary employment. Then we look forward to receiving your application! If there’s no suitable vacancy being advertised at present, we would also be pleased receive a speculative application from you.